ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School
The summer school is an ESLAV training event initiative that is also supported by ECLAM and that can be an addition for residents in fulfilling certain aspects of training requirements; for more information of fully approved standard training programs please contact the ECLAM secretariat.
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2016. Module 1: Diseases & Diagnostics (Trintiy College Dublin, Ireland)
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2017. Module 2: Biology of Laboratory Animals (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland)
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2018. Module 3: Management of Animal Facilities, Ethics, Animal Welfare and 3Rs (Stockholm, Sweden)
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2019. Module 4: Surgery and Experimental Techniques, Design and conduct of research programmes & animal experiments (Stockholm, Sweden)
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2021. Module 5: Pre-anaesthesia, Anaesthesia, Analgesia, and Euthanasia (21-24/6/2021+25/6 Mock Exam, Department of Veterinary Medical Sciences, University of Bologna, Italy)
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2022. Module 1: Biology of Laboratory Animals (Bologna, Italy)
For registration please visit the current Module’s page.