2017 Webinar Series
In 2017, we started a new Educational Resource at ESLAV in the form of a Webinar Series. These series of live on-line seminars will be held on a monthly basis during 2017 except for the summer months, July and August. The webinars will take place on a Monday afternoon at 16:00 CET (Central European Time). During the sessions, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenter. Below you can see the list of webinars and the presenters for this year series:
- Axel Kornerup Hansen The Impact of the Microbiota on Animal Models 29th of May, 15:00-16:00 GMT
- Janet Rodgers Evidence Based Veterinary Medicine 19th of June, 15:00-16:00 GMT
- Don Broom Animal Welfare Concepts and Assessment 18th of September, 15:00-16:00 GMT
- Diane Brown Hematology: Beyond the Numbers 16th of October, 15:00-16:00 GMT
- Cheryl Scudamore Making the most of histopathology 13th of November, 15:00-16:00 GMT
- Javier Guillén The Role of the Designated Veterinarian: Legislation vs Good Practice 11th of December, 15:00-16:00 GMT
All these webinars will be recorded and make securely available on-line for ESLAV members –which includes ECLAM diplomats.
I hope you all take full advantage of this new resource and contribute with suggestions for the 2018 series.
José M. Sánchez Morgado
Webinars are available to view anytime through the member area! Log-in and select “Webinars” from the top-left menu.