Join our Team, We are Recruiting!
With about 40 employees in France and United-states, Avogadro LS is as an experienced Contract Research Organization
offering a broad portfolio of In Life studies for human and veterinary medicine.
Avogadro LS has the Following Position Open at its French site based near Toulouse (31):
IN-LIFE STUDY DIRECTOR (PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT)
You will be in charge of the set-up and the follow-up of pre-clinical studies as Study Director in compliance with EU
legislation related to the animal.
- To ensure the set-up, the follow-up and the completion of the study according to the Master schedule and
according to the Good Laboratory Practices,
- To ensure the drafting and finalization of the study documents (study protocols, reports, etc.),
- To ensure the customers care during the studies,
- To ensure the respect of the AAALAC guidelines and the maintain of the AAALAC accreditation,
- To ensure the animal welfare (according to the IACUC, animal welfare committee and the EU legislation
- To participate to the company animals care such as preventative medicine and health surveillance, medical
treatment, establishment of sedation, anaesthetic and analgesic guidelines, handling and immobilization,
- To ensure a scientific and technical assistance to the company team,
- To participate to the choice of new equipment and materials.
- Veterinarian with ideally a first experience in a similar position, you have followed a training “Conception ou réalisation
des procédures expérimentales”.
- Responsible and reliable person, you believe in teamwork and you enjoy working with animals (different species). You
are a self-directed, meticulous, organised, and reactive with good communication skills.
- Knowledge: Good laboratory Practices, AAALAC guidelines.
- Languages: French (spoken and written) and English (spoken and written).
- You want to improve your skills and work in a dynamic company with attractive perspectives, so come join us!
Please send your application (covering letter + CV + salary expectations) under the reference 2020/FTZ/TZ/2: