Select one of the drop down menus on the left or choose from the list below:
- ECLAM training
- Competences for the VetCEE accredited Laboratory Animal Science and Medicine programmes
- VetCEE approved programmes
- MSc in Laboratory Animal Sciences
- Diseases of Research Animals (DORA)
- The Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals
- Scientific Journals
- British Society of Toxicological Pathology
ESLAV/ECLAM Summer and Winter School
Summer School takes place once a year in the Summer. Consists of 5 Modules, which are repeated. Please visit the events’ pages for updated information.
- Diseases & Diagnostics
- Biology of Laboratory Animals
- Management of Animal Facilities, Ethics, Animal Welfare and 3Rs
- Surgery and Experimental Techniques, Design and conduct of research programmes & animal experiments
- Pre-anaesthesia, Anaesthesia, Analgesia, and Euthanasia
Winter School consists of more advanced topics that are selected every year. Please visit the events’ pages for updated information.
ESLAV Webinar Series
- The Webinars are available to view anytime through the member area! Log-in and select “Webinars” from the top-left menu to find the complete list and registration links.